Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Angels, Do You Believe?

A very interesting topic I have been wanting to write about is the idea if Angels really exist. Do we have guardian angels that watch over us that have been sent down by the Good Lord above?

For me, just recently I have been intrigued by the thought and their existence.  I honestly believe that my son is being protected and guided by his Angel.  I read somewhere in one of those books they advise you to buy for a soon to be parent, to talk to your child's Angel.  Ask them to watch over your precious little one.  I have in the past.  When I would be sitting in the rocking chair in my son's room at all hours of the night asking for blessings, protection and praying for the love and guidance of the Lord.  Of course, this was awhile back when my son was a newborn and one of my prayers was for my son to go to sleep.  The continuous feelings of sleep deprivation took over my life during that time and I needed some help myself.

The beautiful picture I have attached with this blog is so special to me.  My mother had given me a print of it which I had framed just before my son was born.  It was at my mother's request to have it hung over his crib.  My mother was giving my precious son in her own special way,  the protection of a Guardian Angel to watch over him.  I hold that gift so close to my heart and will explain to him when he is old enough to understand that his Mama Joan loved him so much before he made his grand entrance into this world.

As for me now,  I honestly believe Angels exist.  They do in their own special way.  Sometimes it is hard for some to believe in something they cannot see.  It is the whole idea of believing with all your heart that something exists. 

I believe that each of us has a guardian Angel that protects us from harms way whenever necessary.  They are there to love and serve.  Just believe and know that you are loved.  God has created these heavenly spirits sent down to give of themselves.  Whenever they are needed they are there.  Just close your eyes and clear your mind.  Ask for their help and know they will be there right by your side.

The Lord Jesus did say, "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:10) And (Psalm 91:11) promises, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment