Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Friday, September 16, 2011

Being Open to the Universe

What I have realized while on this hiatus of writing and really not feeling in the vibe and flow, is the lack of connection to the Universe.  That Law of Attraction that every so often we hear about.  Putting out there into the Universe your positivity, your energy, your vibe and flow.  That synchronicity in which all things just fall into place and all things somehow make that connection with eachother.

If you have never experienced it before then maybe you think I am crazy or something.  If you have experienced what I am describing it is quite magical.  The energy flow through your body can be quite intense at times.Quite extraordinary and something you really only heard about and did not believe it really existed.

What was so amazing to me was my ability to find inspiration in everyone and everything I came across.  The words and ideas were pouring out of me.  The ease of being able to express myself was effortless at times.  Something I never realized existed within me.  What an amazing feeling.  I actually used to totally dislike reading and had no desire to even consider writing.  Let alone pouring my heart out and at times speaking of very sensitive subjects.

If it seems I am speaking as if all of this is in the past and not happening currently, I do not mean to convey that at all.  I love writing my blog and sharing so much with you.  It has become such a part of me.  A wonderful means of expression and actually part of my healing process.  As I move forward on my journey to find out who Laura really and truly is,  I may come across some bumps in the road.  I know and all those who lovingly support me know that life happens and it will not stop me in anyway. 

I choose to be open to the Universe and allow all good things, positive things and the wonderful energy flow through me, giving me the ability to soar way beyond my wildest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment