Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Don't want to discriminate here

I was just reading all my blogs so far that I have written and initially my purpose was to do this because I felt that only women could relate to my topics.  And maybe that is true. But I don't want to discriminate here. Men, I am sure go through their own issues and that is why there are blogs that are specific to men. 

When you turn 40, no matter whether you are male or female there certain issues/problems/concerns that we all experience.  We may choose to deal with them differently. For some, they may just go through life always somehow in control. Not sure if that's always the case.

My main goal here is just to put myself out there in hopes that others can relate.  Life is a constant learning process.  I chose to open up and share my feelings and thoughts and start blogging.  Can't tell you how wonderful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment