Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So many thoughts about how I can improve my life.

I seem to be thinking as each day goes by, how can I keep myself on  a natural high.  Wanting to feel wanted and needed and appreciated by your spouse, significant other or boyfriend is the beginning.  Being able to carry yourself with pride and dignity is not very commom in a lot of women.  I know myself.   I have always had self image issues that stem back from when I was very young.  Unfortunately it has carried out into my adulthood.  Only recently have i discovered my self worth.  I try to remind myself everyday that I am beauiful both inside and out.  I am worthy of a happy and healthy life where my self esteem is HIGH!!!  Although at sometimes it is not so easy to stay on that playing field.

1 comment:

  1. Only need be yourself.
    if people liked you in the past, why dont they like you now? you always are the same wonderfuol girl.
    a big kiss
    Seba (Catania)

    ReplyDelete