Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Everyday Challenges

Well I made it through another day. Amen to that.  I find that everyday cannot always go the way you want it to no matter how you try.  So the question remains, How do you handle everyday challenges?  I know the way I used to handle it.  I would eat.  That is what had gotten me into the mess in the 1st place. And boy the pounds were packing on.  It is funny how bad habits never die and always creep back up no matter what. 

Some may think challenges good and bad.  I am thinking along the lines of bad.  But then again I would eat anyway whether good or bad.  I would feel the need to punish myself and self sabotage.  I sure am good at that.  I really can't understand why I would do that but to feel deep down I wasn't worthy or good enough.  I don't know.. These feelings are so deep rooted and have always asked myself, Will I ever change?  Is their a reason for me to change? 

Now that I am a mom to a gorgeous little boy I am finding a reason. Actually many.  I want to set an example for my son that how you live your life and treat others around you is HUGE.  You need to have self worth and be proud of who you are.  Hey, it has taken me this many years to start realizing all this but that is okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment