Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Monday, March 21, 2011

Overcome your fears

I had posted this in my Facebook page this morning.  It was a powerful message I was sending out there to myself and others.  As the past months have gone by while I am doing some self discovery,  I have come to realize that are so many fears we create within us that basically CRIPPLE us.  It is so sad.  These fears prevent us from enjoying life.  Every moment we are on this earth is a gift.  Why must we suffocate ourselves to a point that waking up everyday brings nothing but misery.  

Our mind can do some terrible things.  The anxiety and panic makes it impossible to function in a "normal" manner.  It robs us of any enjoyment and pleasure.  I remember at some point even the thought of leaving my house scared me to death.  It felt like the world around me was caving in.  I was going to get sick.  Throw up, massive sweats and I felt scared to death in my own skin.  

Besides whatever stuff was going on in my life at that time I had realized why this was all happening to me.  Even though I thought I was totally losing it, I had watched a video that told me certain foods may be causing this to happen....   Maybe OMG I wasn't losing it, I just had to examine what I was eating and try to notice how I felt.  WELL you know what, it was what I was eating.  GLUTEN and WHEAT foods. CAFFEINE and believe it or not WHITE RICE.  Once I removed all these from my diet I felt so much better.

There are so many factors involved here.  I am just so happy that I had realized what was causing my issues.  Besides the emotional crap that may have been going on in my life at that time it was the foods I was putting in my body too.  I may be going off on a different tangent here but I just want people to realize that what may be happening to them may not be only the stress and emotional factors but may be what you are eating too.

No comments:

Post a Comment