Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Friday, March 18, 2011

More what?

I have been thinking about the title of my blog and how many different ways it can be interpreted.   When I thought of my title I was thinking about how we question what exactly we want out of life at a certain age.  It is funny how when we were younger we had a set standard of what we would be doing at a particular time.  For example when I was about 15 I remember saying that by 26 I would like to be married and then have like 2-3 children by the time I was in my early 30's.  Well I did get married at 26 but the children part didn't happen until much later.

I would have never have realized that at this age of 40 I would be questioning now where do I want to be in  my life.  I look back on what I have done, accomplished or have not.  I know that I must live my life with no regrets.  I can only see where I am now in my life and know that I have so much more life ahead of me.  Now, how do I take the "bulls by the horn" so to speak and make my life the best it can be?  I guess my "MORE" is making sure that I be the healthiest and happiest I can be.  Happy in my relationships with family, friends and marriage. 

I think as I take this journey moving foward through the second part of my life(meaning the next 40 years),  I want to take a different approach.  And I think  I have already begun in so many ways.  With a new attitude and approach I see that anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment