Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purposely put the title of my blog today all in caps.  These words have come to me 2 days in a row by two different people all sending out the same message to me.  It is funny how life works.  I wonder if it is the Law of Attraction.  I am putting myself out there with all the positive energy I have within me.  And somehow a message keeps coming to me "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF". 

This one person who said it to me yesterday is an acquaintance business related and the other was today after I had just finished Jillian Michaels "CardioKickboxing". Her message at the end explained that you need to believe in yourself and anything is possible.  "NEVER say I CAN'T you say I CAN".  It was a really powerful message.  Mind you, I have done this video of hers before in the past but never paid attention to this part.  By the way she really can kick some butt with those workouts of hers. They sure do make you sweat.

Gee, I really think someone is trying to tell me something here.  It has taken me a very long time to get to this point in my life where I am actually taking care of myself physically, mentally, emotionally and eventually I would like to explore spiritually. 

Believing in yourself I feel could possibly be the ultimate foundation of our strength as individuals.  It is the root for which all things have the ability to grow.  The seed has been planted and my root has begun to sprout.  I am creating a new life within me where I realize that my strength as a woman will envelope me and carry me to heights I could of never imagined.

I BELIEVE IN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a profound discovery! I never thought I could ever say that. It took 40 years but all good things come to those who wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment