Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sometimes life's experiences take us off our path

Our main focus may take a detour and lead us in another direction.  A direction that really doesn't play a positive role in our lives.  It can definitely be a learning experience without a doubt.  I am all about living and learning.  Whether it be a positive or negative one. 

This is all part of learning about who you are as person in this world.  How you show others what type of person you really are.  Things happen for a reason.  People come into your life for a reason.  It all depends on how you handle it.  I have learned you have to be true to who you are.  What is very important that plays a crucial role is to be able to express yourself.  Allowing yourself to be open to others.  That part I am getting better at.

At this time in my life I see a whole new path that has been layed out for me. I know that as I take it, this new journey has endless possibilities.  I see a bright open road with nothing but beautiful colors and a world that awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment