Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Monday, April 18, 2011

We strive to be the best we can be

Sometimes when we do, we look for that support and encouragement from others. Just to reassure us.  It is so important too as a woman to let other women know we are there for eachother.  Where ever you get that extra special care from, it just means the world.

I see myself wanting to be the giver and receiver now more than ever.  As much as I need to be told you are doing and awesome job or keep up the good work, I feel the need to say that to others. It makes someone feel so good inside.  Those few words are so HUGE to boost someone's spirits.

Give a compliment to someone.  It will make them smile. Smiling is contagious.  It sure will make a difference to you and the person receiving it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment