Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Me Being Me

I make no excuses, I am who I am. It's just me being me. I see myself now when I look at pictures, my face shows someone who is genuinely happy.  I really like being in pictures.  God, it took sometime for that to happen.  I remember when I was heavier I would be the one always taking the pictures.  Of course never wanting anyone to even think of getting me in one.  The thought of looking at myself and seeing what I really look like was just crushing.  I would be so disgusted.  I'd say, that is what I look like? Oh god!!  Then I'd get even more depressed and want to eat to comfort me and my sorrow. 

I was at a party the other night and one way that I expressed myself was by dancing.  What a wonderful way to let go of my inhibitions.  In addition, it really is great exercise.  I have noticed a pattern.  When I feel happy and good about myself, I just get up there and become free.  Who cares who's watching me. I feel wonderful, I am happy of where I am in my life. It's just a whole other level of your mindset.  You know your trying to make your life the best it can be. I am watching what I eat, exercising, a new attitude, new outlook on life and an extremely important detail, therapy.

I just love that I am in control of these areas in my life. Or at least for the most part. It is such a wonderful thing.  It has taken such a long time to get to this point.  I find that as I express myself here on my blogs I am reaching out to others and people are really liking what I have to say.  I am rekindling friendships and finding new ones. How awesome is that!  It reminds me of  the " Law of Attraction".  Positivity is infectious and I am putting it out there.  It is coming back to me in so many ways.

My life seems to be so much more fulfilling.  I know it will only get better.  I am not afraid to tell people that I love them. The people who matter to me the most need to know how I feel.  I need to be true to myself and to those who I care about.  I love to connect to people on a deeper level.  Make that true connection.  Touching their hearts and making an everlasting impression.  That doesn't happen very often. But when it does I know those are the special people in my life that will always be with me. It is just me being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment