Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Embrace Change

I CHOOSE to embrace change. I CHOOSE to make a difference. I CHOOSE to be me.

I am embracing changes that are happening all around me.   I wanted to share with everyone that change is GOOD.  It shows that you are able to glide along within the universe with confidence, understanding or at least accepting what is happening everyday. 

If you allow yourself to be open to change and welcome it within yourself, it becomes the very much needed "something different" you may have longed for.  I put those words in quotes to represent what my son, Luke, often says.

Along with change comes several factors such as FEAR and POSSIBLE FAILURE.  I have for the most part been open to change.  As time has passed, at least at this stage of this game called LIFE, I am embracing my changes.  I am proud of who I am as a woman.  We all know with change comes a whole lot of POSITIVITY too.  The first step, overcoming fears that may have held you back in the past.  Secondly, taking small steps toward that change.  Thirdly, a positive attitude, being and staying motivated.

Allowing change to happen is half of it. The other is accepting and embracing it.  We need to do what makes us happy as long as we are on this earth.  If some people out there only know the old you and don't know how to understand the new you, too bad. Their loss!!!

I found this most magnificent quote by Mahatma Gandhi and I believe it to be true and absolutely possible. "BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD".  If this world we live in is not meeting your expectations, then do something about it.  Be that change you so desperately want to see.  Be that dreamer who believes that making people smile and spreading happiness brings us all together.  Make a difference within the universe.  Anything is possible as long as you EMBRACE CHANGE.

I strongly believe that if we CHOOSE to do whatever we feel in our hearts, we cannot go wrong.  The change(s) that will occur, will be the ultimate of experiences that we never could have imagined before. 

2 comments:

  1. <:-)3 Knowing you and your beautiful Soul has changed my life.
    Truly amazing words Lady Laura!
    Love Always,
    RaeRae

    ReplyDelete
  2. With teary-eyes ~ so beautiful Laura, I loved it. I so need to share my amazing friend and her heartfelt words. Tysvm

    Much love always,
    Tammy Jean <3

    ReplyDelete