Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

IN TIME

I knew at one point in time my life would be different.
I knew in time I would see things in a new light.
I knew in time that brick would fall from the sky
and hit me in the head.
I knew in time that I would get a better focus on life.
I knew in time that I was destined for change.
I knew in time with the much needed help I would be
on the right track.
I knew in time that I would find self-love.
I knew in time that my life would be what I make of it.
I knew in time I would find me.
I knew in time that I would find joy within
I knew in time that my life would never be the same.
I knew in time I would know God's love.
I knew in time I would be inspired.
I knew in time I would love life again.
I knew in time I would be grateful for all of his blessings.

I knew in time I would be Laura again.

No comments:

Post a Comment