Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THE STRENGTH OF A WOMAN

I never realized that I would see the day where I would realize how much strength I do have.  It is about time!

The strength of a woman is most extraordinary.
The beauty of a woman is exquisite.
The love of a woman is immeasurable.
The character of a woman enhances her beauty.
The heart of a woman is where love grows.
The eyes of a woman speak volumes.
The lips of a woman share a kiss like no other.

Embrace and acknowledge your strengths and beauty.  Open yourself up and allow all that has been given to you.  All that you have come to accept and believe you are to be.  The strength of a woman can carry the weight of the world.  The powers we possess are far beyond what we think we are capable of.  Know that you are beautiful in mind, body and soul.  Let your light shine like it has never done before.  Let the world see it and let it take you to new heights. 

With all my love,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Would love to share this if its ok? Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautifully written Laura ~ Thank you for sharing your amazing heart Hun. <3

    ReplyDelete