Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I am still trying to figure it out...

I am still trying to figure it out.  The answer or answers to my question.  The main one which is the title of my Blog.  I am sure a lot of us question this each and every day.  You have to take yourself outside of any given situation and look at it through a different scope.  You have to examine everything around you.  Family, friends, workplace and any other significant part of your life and question, is there more?  Is this everything I had ever hoped my life would be like?  Could there be more?  At what point in your life does it make you question is this all? 

What I have come to realize is that at a certain point during this time span something clicks and a light bulb pops up above your head.  I feel it did for me.  I see things differently in a way.  Something changes inside of me and makes me feel that any obstacles that I let be obstacles in the past have now disappeared.  You know that saying "The world is your oyster".  You realize that anything is possible.  And you learn to Never say Never.  What was once seemingly impossible has now become completely and undeniably possible.  You create your world you want to live in.  It does not create and control you.

I feel a lot of this is all because of FEAR.  FEAR is a very strong and powerful word which can easily control us if we choose to let it.  It is a response or an emotion that can completely take over someone.  It controls each and every thought, decision, action and reaction.  False Evidence Appearing Real, the meaning of what fear is if you break it down each letter. This was told to me by a dear friend and how true it is.

I think that if we learn to not let FEAR rule our lives and the way we handle the different situations,  we allow many doors to open.  We acknowledge we now have a new perspective which permeates our every thought and every action. 

I began this entry talking about questioning when do we realize we want more out of life which coincides with fear and that ability to either control us or not.  When you realize that you refuse to let fear take over you, you realize what you are capable of  in this world.   It is just a matter of taking that first step.  That pathway  that will lead you to something you could've never imagined.  WOW, the possibilities are endless!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lady Laura's Love Lounge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Sister! Live Fearlessly! {{{~<3~<3~<3~}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, who loves ya babe? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fear to me is about not risking This reminds me of an Anais Nin saying ",,,And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"

    ReplyDelete