Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ASPIRE TO INSPIRE

I wanted to share one of my mottos which I believe is so very important.  Aspire to Inspire is a very powerful statement.  I want to be able to inspire women to let them know that anything is possible but it takes lots of hard work,dedication,determination, will power and a positive mindset.   I feel that we need to stand together and encourage one another to be the best we can be.  We need to be positive role models to eachother to help us on our quest. What I hope is that once we find our way that we can pass it along to someone else and so on.

Before you know it, the inspiration to motivate someone else has been passed along to so many. We need to "Pay it Foward"  What a huge chain reaction this would cause.  The possibilities are limitless.

I can't tell you how important it is that we support eachother in anyway possible.  Our inner strength as women is quite extraordinary.  Can u imagine how powerful we could be if we stood together as a unit in love, kindness and true sisterhood.

I ask anyone who reads this to please pass this along to the women who mean the most to you in your life and let us begin to realize that when we Aspire to Inspire, we have the ability to make our lives so enriched and fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment