Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Monday, May 30, 2011

LOVE yourself and find you absolutely LOVE life!

This was my status today on Facebook. This is what came to me earlier in the day.  I have been thinking about so many things that are happening in my life.  The changes in my attitude toward so many different aspects of life in general.  It has taken me so so long to get to this point where I can actually say I am loving myself.  I never thought I would ever see that day..  I had been stuck in a rut for such a long period of time.

The realizations of myself and of life have really opened up so many wonderous and magnificent doors for me.  I am seeing that I love to do certain things I really never had any interest of doing before.  For example, reading books and writing my blogs or just writing in general.  The thought of reading had always seemed to be a torture for me.  I find that my interest in reading is bringing me to new heights.  All for the purpose of self improvement.  Writing was never even an idea that I had even considered.  I think a big part of that was lack of self confidence.  What a great way to start thinking of what to write about, all your thoughts and feelings.  There is plenty right there to share.  I think the huge difference now is that I am doing this all for ME.  I am doing it because I am my first priority.  I am not putting myself  last on the list anymore.  This drastic change in me can only mean one thing.  I LOVE MYSELF!!! There I said it.  I actually love myself.  Enough to realize that I deserve to be the best I can be and at the top of my game.

With all this said, I am absolutely loving life.  It is really amazing how life works and that everything happens for a reason.  The people you meet, the experiences you have.  It is all in the GREAT plan that God has for us.  I understand now why certain things happened to me in the past and that it all boils down to being a learning process.  It is what I needed to go through in order to really be able to appreciate all that I have now in my life.  God works in mysterious ways and it all is to help us be the most loving human beings we can be toward ourselves and others.

This has all been such a process of growing as I take this journey of self discovery.  My life has forever changed and I am so thankful for this new found LOVE of myself.  It could not have come at a better time.  My main goal when I turned 40 was to make sure that the next 40 some odd years were going to the best I could possibly make it within my power.  I know I am on the right path and God only knows what is in store for me.

1 comment: