Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Monday, May 16, 2011

IGNITE YOUR SPARK

I can't tell you how wonderul the past months have been for me.  I have been on this awesome journey of self discovery and let me tell you it has been quite a ride.  The inspirational people I met along the way has been more than anyone could ever have hoped for. 

What I have realized is how beautiful life is.  Life is what you make of it.  If you choose to take the path that will lead you to a happy, healthy and truly fulfilling life,  you will reap the rewards more than you could ever imagine. 

The direction I am taking at this point in my life has only made me realize that I need to be completely open and honest with myself, my feelings and the love I always knew I had for myself.  I just didn't realize it was there all along.

With this new found feeling of inner strength and renewal,  I am walking tall and keeping my head up.  I always had a habit of putting my head down when I walked.  Body language speaks quite loudly and I am sure anyone could see the sadness in me.  I had a habit of not making eye contact with people because of my feeling of inadequacy. 

What I am trying to get at with this particular blog is that when you are feeling like you are in top of the world you radiate a light that shines so brightly.  You know you have that spark inside.  IGNITE IT!!   For everyone to see.  You just may encourage someone to ignite theirs. Before you know it may cause a chain reaction so beautiful and bright that will just light up the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment