Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Thursday, May 5, 2011

WHERE DID THIS ALL COME FROM?

Some people have been asking me, "Where did this all come from?"  Meaning, all these blogs that I have been creating.  It actually surprises me too.  I feel that as my ideas develop throughout the day whether it be in a conversation I had with someone or something I read, it just comes to me.  I can only explain it as a light bulb popping up above my head.  Like something you would see in a cartoon.

As I express myself while typing on my laptop, these thoughts and feelings come to life. Sometimes I am unable to type quick enough to get it all down.  It has been such a cleansing experience for me.  Being able to speak freely and become so open and honest with myself and others.  It is like a breath of fresh air.  Letting my vulnerability and my imperfections be shown.  This is where true beauty lies within me.

I don't pretend to be something I am not.  Although, in the past I may have tried unsuccessfully.  I have been through somethings things my life and at times it hasn't been easy.  I have handled certain situations in a manner I am not proud of.  But life goes on.  Live life with no regrets.  Just make sure you learn from your mistakes and move on.

I am very blessed to have come from a loving family.  I realize now more than ever how lucky I have been.  I feel that being able to say to my loved ones that " I LOVE YOU" means so much.  For some reason in the past it was difficult.  I guess I am not afraid anymore to be me, LAURA.  The caring, loving and vibrantly expressive person I always knew I was.  But I was so unsure and unhappy with myself.

This beautiful metamorphosis for which I am engrossed in, has been an experience like no other.  If I could inspire one person while on this journey of renewal, transformation or even empowerment as a woman, then it will have been more than I could have ever had hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment