Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LACK OF SELF WORTH

I really wanted to talk about this topic because it hits so close to home for me.  I really feel that a majority of women live life with such a lack of self worth.  Myself included.  I wonder where this all stems from.  How far back in our lives did we begin to think so little of ourselves?

As I write this blog it saddens me that we don't give ourselves the credit we so truly deserve.  When others see us they think we are strong, beautiful, intelligent and wonderful human beings.  But our distorted views of ourselves get in the way of seeing this.  So much so that it affects our everyday lives and our relationships with others.

I feel that it is crucial that we as females stand by eachother's side giving encouragement and love along with support and understanding.  A shoulder to cry on along with positive reinforcement to help get us out of this funk.  We need to stand strong together.

The abilities we have as women are endless. We are able to move mountains. We need to find that inner strength and know we are ALL worthy of being loved.  Most importantly, we need to be able to love ourselves as the wonderous and dynamic women that we are.  Our beauty is extraordinary.  We just have to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment