Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am inspired to be more!

I had some wonderful conversations with friends of mine today.  These awesome individuals have given me such love and encouragement.  Their endearing words have given me so much inspiration to be more.  More than what I could have ever imagined for myself.

I am finding this ZEST for life that I guess was put on the back burner for so long.  It is such a great feeling to know that my life as I stand here today is filled with so much endless possibilities.  Once I set my mind to something I know in my heart I CAN achieve it.  No one is going to stop me.  The only one who has that ability is ME.

I feel like I am coming out of hiding like a bear coming out of hybernation after such a long period of time.  There were these feelings of insecurity and lack of self confidence that I guess held me back from opening up to people, sharing my thoughts, feelings and ideas.  I still have my insecurities but now they are not completely taking over me.

I have this tattoo on my back right shoulder of a fairy with wings holding a flower.  I had gotten in back in early 2007.  My purpose in getting it was to represent and woman spreading her wings and flying.  I had lost  a tremendous amount of weight back then and this was my gift to myself.  I had felt that I had turned into this person who finally felt free and beautiful and I was just going to soar.  Like a butterfly that emerges from it's cocoon.

Well, this tattoo holds the real meaning more so for me today as I am spreading my wings and flying.  I am soaring above anything that once held me back.  That kept me down from really living life to it's fullest.  This is only the beginning for me.  Life's journey will always be a learning process which I am ready to take on.

I AM INSPIRED TO BE MORE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment