Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Sunday, May 29, 2011

LOVE and FRIENDSHIP

I am sitting here while I am on my laptop just thinking about how lucky I am to be surrounded by such special people in my life.  People who I hold so close to my heart.  Not many people are so fortunate as I to be blessed with the LOVE I feel.  My dear family who are so supportive of me and my cherished friends who just make me strive to be a better person. Who give me the fuel to add to my fire and the energy like no other.

I may not have many friends in my life and that is okay.  My most treasured friends are ones of Spirit, LOVE and FRIENDSHIP.  The quality and sincerity of these wonderful individuals are like no other and I would not change that for the world.  When these people come to me and our paths cross it is God's message telling me that he has blessed me with a magical gift.  A gift that makes my heart fill up with the warmth and LOVE that just grows ever deeper.

It really is so important to take the time and just thank my lucky stars that I have been given this most treasured gift of all.  I give to you all my most deepest appreciation and love.  My life has forever changed because of you. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment