Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Monday, May 23, 2011

Beauty of a Woman

"The beauty of a woman isn't in the clothes she wears.  The figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.  The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that's the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.  The true beauty in a woman, is reflected by her soul.  It's the caring that she gives and the passion that she shows.  And the beauty of a woman, with passing years, only grows."

I found this fantastic saying before while I was on Facebook.  I have been in search of these great pages that talk about Spirituality.  A few being, Spirituality-A New Consciousness, The Turning Point, Spiritual Bliss. The I stumbled upon one called " Wake up Women".  The title is quite catchy and I guess that is what caught my eye.  It is a community all about women.  The sayings, quotes and imagery is awe inspiring.

I came across this saying above which I feel says it all.  We are such  phenomenal beings with so much depth and diversity yet we are all the same.  We are worthy of all the wonderous things in the universe.  Our light shines so brightly.  We care so deeply, share so willingly and love so passionately.  We are all so special in our own indiviual ways.  I felt I needed to bring attention to this topic of beauty. It goes so way beyond skin deep.

We as women tend to be distracted by all that we see on TV and in the movies giving woman a certain image of what we should look like in order to be accepted, to make us feel worthy of someone's love.  It is all a bunch of useless and unrealistic bull.  No matter what you look like, what size you are or what color your skin is.  It does not matter.  WE are all women.  Love your life and be happy that you are the person that you are. Be humble, be sincere, be truthful and most of all be YOU~

1 comment: