Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Friday, June 10, 2011

BLESSED CHANGE


~Blessed Change~

"A major life change brings you great blessings."

Although you may feel as if your life is up-sided down right now,everything that's occurring is for the best.This card assures you that the changes in your life are actually helping you leave behind that which no longer serves you.Your spiritual purpose with the old situations is now complete.You're urged to stay centered in grace and acceptance.Keep affirming: "I welcome Divinely inspired change,and I stay centered in the eyes of the hurricane as change occurs around and within me.All change is for my highest good.I know that love is stable and always provides for me and my loved ones no matter what our outer situations appear to be."


"Change ushers in fresh opportunities to learn,grow,prosper.and create new relationships.The key is to keep breathing and enjoy the changes,even if they're intimidating.If the Universe pushes you toward new responsibilities,know that you're qualified in Heaven's eyes."~Unknown Author


I found this on Facebook a little while ago and saw the title.  Of course it intrigued me so I had to read it.  I could not believe how much I felt this explained what I have been going through.  It made me realize that I am experiencing a BLESSED CHANGE.  I feel now that I have a new found relationship with God.  I have let him into my life with open arms.  The fresh opportunities as explained above have been given to me in so many ways.  I am learning everyday. With a whole new excitement to be in the moment.  


I am creating new relationships and I am growing as an individual.  A woman with a whole new sense of self.  Sometimes, in order to move forward and prosper one needs to see the other side and understand that changes need to be made.  Changes that help you become who God sees that you are capable of becoming.  A loving and caring person who can make a difference.  To spread love and light wherever you go. 


I am seeing so many wonderful things happening to me.  Between my relationships with my family, my friends old and new.   That is the beauty of it all.  Not being afraid to be who you really are around these people you surround yourself with.   To treat people as you would like to be treated.  To give the utmost love and respect to the many treasured relationships you are blessed to have in this lifetime.


As I have said before, God works in mysterious ways.  I am blessed more than I could have ever imagined.  He had seen that I needed a Divine Intervention to help set me on the right path.  I was waiting for that time to come but was never sure when it would be.  God knew it was time and as it states at the end of this quote, "I am qualified in Heaven's eyes".  My new responsibilities await!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment