Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Thursday, June 16, 2011

MY SEARCH FOR ME

As some of you know, a lot has changed within me over a short period of time.  It was the necessary change that I was destined to have.   I can only describe it as a journey of self discovery.  I think what started this process was realizing I was no longer going to be in my 30's anymore.  That happened in September of 2010.  My BIG 40!!!  WOW! All I could think about was how do I handle this? Do I look at it as I am only getting older and OH NO I am going to like this! OR, make it the best it could possibly be and keep my head held high with a positive outlook.  I started walking around saying FORTY AND FABULOUS!!!!! Well I really did convince myself of that!  I decided FORTY was going to be a time of renewal and rejuvenation.

It will be a year soon and I can say I am very proud of what I have done, the changes I have made and my new found self.  I am thankful for so much.  It really is amazing how life works.  If you really want to do something and you have the support and encouragement from people that are so near and dear to your heart, it truly makes a difference. 

So, 41 is right around the corner for me.  What will this next year bring for me? If what I have been experiencing has been this extraordinary, I can only imagine what waits ahead for me.   LOTS and LOTS of possibilities I am sure.  Another year of learning, understanding, fulfillment, love, appreciation and absolute greatness!!!

1 comment: