Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I AM INSPIRED EVERYDAY

I am so amazed how life is.  I am inspired everyday.  From the littlest thing to the most grandest thing that really impacts me and packs a punch right straight to my heart.  I have to say I look at things so differently now. I realize that there is so much to learn, to experience and to feel.  To be able to understand that life is a complete learning process where you have many ups and downs.  The most important lesson is to realize how you must handle those particular situations and LEARN from it.  Take a negative and turn it into a positive. 

When you change your attitude you change your life.  You have the power to control your actions.  Make each day a brand new start.  Don't ever look back and dwell on what you could or should have done or said.  Make the next day different.  Do everything you can to make it happy and satisfying.  Always walk proudly with a big SMILE on your face.  That in itself speaks volumes.  Your light is shining.  You attract whatever you put out there.  So positivity is the way to go. 

I am inspired everyday to be positive and happy.  What I love even more is to be able to share that with others.  How wonderful it makes me feel to see that I was able to make a person feel good.  I helped put a smile on that person's face.  I made their heart smile.  What an awesome feeling.  That in turn comes back to me and it is contagious.  What would make it even better is if that next person did the same for the next and so on.  Before you know we would be surrounded by a bunch of bright smiling and very happy people who genuinely felt the love being spread around. 

My main goal here is to make a difference. I have said this numerous times before in past blogs.  And I really mean it.  It is possible for all of us to do this.  I really want to start a chain reaction here.  Be a part of it with me and we will make a difference. 

:o)'s and (((hugs)))
Share the LOVE please!
***BE INSPIRED***

No comments:

Post a Comment