Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MAKE THE WORLD SPARKLE

Everyone morning I have the same routine. I enjoy reading the many beautiful quotes and sayings that really make me think. That gives me rush of energy and inspiration to go about my day. That little extra something to make it an even brighter day.  I came across something that really touched home for me.  Something that my heart felt so deeply that I wanted to share here with you.

The title of it is called "Make the World Sparkle". 

What can you do to give life substance and meaning? How c...an you express the unique miracle of your existence?

The deepest purpose you feel, drives every other purpose in your life. Allow that ever-abiding, timeless purpose to be fully nourished by your actions.

See the beautiful reality that is hidden by nothing more than the shallow distractions of your mind. Feel the energy of life as it flows through your every experience.

Welcome each moment as it arises. Live the treasure that comes with every day.

Celebrate this day for the one-of-a-kind miracle that it is. Grab the possibilities and make the world sparkle with your special light.

Let go of your inhibitions and allow your purpose to make its beautiful and powerful presence known. Breathe in the sweet air of true fulfillment. ~rm~

Good Morning Believers!! How are you going to make your day sparkle?!?! Oh the possibilities!! Hope your day shines for you!! *Peace*Love*Light* ~linda~


I don't know about you but this is just what I needed to begin my day.  A reminder of how we can express the unique miracle of our existence.  To be able to feel that energy of life with our every experience. 

I am so inspired everyday with all the beauty that is around me.  With the people I meet and speak to, words and messages I read, the beautiful souls that share their light with me.  It just raises me up and brings me to a higher level of being.  I love being able to share my travels and experiences with you and hoping you are enlightened as well.

1 comment: