Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I OVERCOME ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO PUSH ME BACK

I have realized that I am resiliant. I allow nothing to stop me from being who I really am.  Who I have come to know myself to be. I have sheer determination to rise above.  I will overcome anything or anyone who tries to push me back.  Back from achieving my goals, my desires and my beliefs.

I have learned that I love life and enjoy it immensely.  I believe all that is good in this world. That goes for people, situations, experiences and the love that is received from them.

I am a strong woman with a strong mind. I am becoming something that I have always wanted to be.  Self-confident, self-assured, self-accepting and of self-worth.  I will not allow anyone or anything to get in my way.  My inner strength has become so powerful and so have I.  I know that anything is possible and within my reach.  I BELIEVE IN ME AND ALL THAT I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment