Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Friday, June 3, 2011

LEARNING TO APPRECIATE YOURSELF

Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we've ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe. ~ Abraham-Hicks

I have been doing a lot of research on-line about definitions of different words.  I am doing my best to understand all the different inticracies of what life is all about.   I guess you would call it "being inspired" and wanting to be more and learn more each day.

The inspiration I have to continuously educate myself has a lot to do with knowing I am worth it.  I have spoken about self worth before and how extremely important it is to possess.   Learning to appreciate yourself and all that you are in this world is even more so. 

A lot of women walk around thinking they are not "worthy" of other people's love and care.  What is imperative to realize, is that it all stems from believing that you are deserving of your own self love and care.  If you do not believe that, then how do you accept someone else's love?

The process in which it takes to learn to appreciate yourself can take quite a long time but again it is so important to find the pathway there.  You are a beautiful shining light that deserves to be  seen by all who are around you.   The essence of your beauty from within begins with you.  You are so deserving to be happy, healthy, loved and appreciated by yourself and others.  Appreciate the fact that you are an extraordinary feminine being and voice that exudes inner strength, power and energy, that you don't think you have. BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY DO!!!  It is a matter of wanting to find it within yourself.

Please understand that I am just as you are.  I have been there and understand how difficult it is to find your way.  You are not alone.  We need to remind ourselves each and every day that God loves us and we need to be praise him and be grateful for all that we are because of him.   We are deserving of all that is positive, wonderful and beautiful in this world.   The key is to BELIEVE IT and BELIEVE in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment