Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Sunday, June 12, 2011

MY BUCKET LIST

I started writing in my journal today after not doing it since March. I figured I'd better get on the ball with it.  As much as I enjoy sharing right here on my blog it's also important to have my journal to write down everything on my mind.  One of the things that came to mind was starting My Bucket List.  I have heard this term a few times before and thought it would be such a great idea to start for myself.  There have been so many things that I have wanted to do but never had the guts or the determination to do before.

Now that I have a whole new mindset, I think it is time to put my ideas on paper and I will make it happen.  Well, to start off, the thing I have been wanting to do for the longest time is to see Hawaii.  That has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember.  I know one day I will get there. Some others that I have listed in my journal is to jump out of a plane, ride a motorcycle(naked)lol, seriously, just ride a motorcycle.  A very dear friend added that other part which I thought was quite funny.  So it has become an inside joke of ours.  Hey you never know!! I am capable of just about anything I put my mind to!! Another dear friend said they could see me on a billboard along the road way.  I laughed at first but then thought afterwards, I could see that too. I just have to ask Denzel Washington to have his advertisement taken down so I can have mine put up! LOL! Hey, you never know! Just have to find his number in my cell,lol.  So I can add that to my list too.

In addition to the above,  I would like to do something so spontaneous and not care about the consequences for that moment.  Just be a free spirit!!  One thing that would be so satisfying is to speak up for myself to those that I allow to control me. That comes along with assertiveness. I am sure that will happen all in due time.  I am interested in becoming a vegetarian, living a lifestyle of total spirituality, non-conforming to the b*&^$#@t that is all around me.   I want to be able to find my calling while still here on earth.  I want to be the support, love and encouragement  that people need to make them feel better about themselves.  I want to be a Life Coach.  I have been reading up on it and downloaded some books to my Kindle.  Since experiencing these changes in my life, I want to be able to Pay it Forward.  I want to assist in guiding people in the right direction for optimum health and wellness, physically, mentally and emotionally.

I have been so blessed in my life and I know now that I am deserving of God's love, my own love and from others.  I now know the euphoric feeling I get with how I feel about myself and all I have done so far to make the necessary changes within myself.  I want to be able to give that to others.  I want to tell people that I believe in them and their possibilities are endless.  I want to spread the words that have so deeply moved me "DARE TO BE GREAT".  It is such an awesome way to live. Like you can do anything.  The energy is so high.  The feeling is indescribable!

My Bucket List is not very long at this time but the things that I have listed above are definitely attainable.  I have no doubt of my determination.  I have already seen some wonderful things that I have done so far and the impact I have made to so many.  My ultimate wish is to make a difference.  I believe we all have it in us to do this.  I may be a dreamer to some who read this blog. That is okay. I believe in me and all that I am. Never say Never!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey whenever you want company to jump out of a plane Let me know I think it would be a an awesome feeling!

    ReplyDelete