Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Magnetic Power of the Universe

Just recently, my energy, my positivity and  my thoughts have been more powerful than ever.  I truly feel that because I have been putting it out there openly to the universe, it has been coming back to me.  Some reading this will probably think I am a little nuts.  That's okay.  I can only tell you from my personal experience what has been happening and it has been so weird yet so wonderful.  


These signs or messages I am receiving are a perfect example of The Law of Attraction. I had to Google the meaning to make myself understand if what I have been experiencing was indeed that.  I really feel that it truly is.  I wanted to share with some of you who are really unsure about  what the meaning of it is. Please see below:
  

The law of attraction is the attractive, magnetic power of the Universe that draws similar energies together. It manifests through the power of creation, everywhere and in multiple ways. Even the law of gravity is part of the law of attraction. This law attracts thoughts, ideas, people, situations and circumstances.

The law of attraction manifests through your thoughts, by drawing to you thoughts and ideas of a similar kind, people who think like you, and also corresponding situations and circumstances. It is the law and power that brings together people of similar interests, who unite into various groups, such as political groups, sports teams, sports fans, fraternities, etc.~By Remez Sasson

It makes me wonder why certain people come into your life, the connection you develop with them, the situations you encounter, that I believe happen for a reason.  It is not by chance.   When you decide at some point in your life to let go of all your hang ups, the protective walls and your imperfections, you realize that you had not been able to really enjoy life.   Some continue through life in this negative and close minded state just getting by.  That is so sad.  


I understand more clearly now how strong I am and how capable I am of being in charge of my life and which direction I take it.  I have been able to reach out to a lot of people expressing my love, my gratitude, appreciation and encouraging inspiration.  What I am getting in return are these signs and messages telling me I am on the right track.  From an idea that I had or a blog I wrote.  Or even an expression of an emotion I wanted to convey.  It is so crazy! But it is so awesome!  I am where I am supposed to be at this time and doing what I am supposed to be doing.  MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!! If I can make one person feel better about themselves or make them feel like they are not alone with whatever they are going through then I am making that difference.  


To have the ability to make someone smile, laugh and feel happiness in their heart is so rewarding as a human being.  It really all comes full circle for me.  The heart and mind are more powerful than we give credit.  The Law of Attraction is a perfect example.  Open your mind and be willing to allow these amazing things to happen.  It will really make you understand that anything is possible.  The Magnetic Power of the Universe is astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment