Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Friday, June 24, 2011

LOVING LIFE TOO MUCH TO SIT ON THE SIDE~LINES

I used to have these ideas or thoughts in my mind that I just left there. Never had the ambition or the guts to do anything about it.  I was afraid. Fear took over really quick. Then that was the end of it. No big deal.


Or at least that was the way I used to look at life.  I refuse to sit on the side~lines anymore.  Enough is enough. I have let many things pass me by for what? Why? I live life with no regrets. What I let go or did not do is in the past.


Time to move on.  Time to step up to the plate and be front and center in this universe.  This time is for me now.  I need not be afraid. For the love that I have developed for myself and the love I have for the life will guide me through.  The Good Lord Above I know is watching over me and loves me no matter what.  I understand that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment