Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

That feeling of EUPHORIA

I was sitting at work today examining exactly what I was feeling while at my desk and the word EUPHORIA came to mind.  I must admit I had to Google it to make sure of the exact definition.   Once it came up and I read it and said YEP, that is me.  When was the last time I can remember feeling this way? Maybe at sometime in the past.  I had to have experienced it because I knew what that feeling was like.

Let me tell you it is unbelievable.  It is what you label as a "NATURAL HIGH".  To be able to feel like you are high up on a cloud with just the beautiful sun and sky around you.  Some may think I am smoking something,lol.  I am really being honest here.  I can't believe it myself.  I think since taking down the walls of fear and lack of self worth , I have been able to move forward and actually begin my NEW LIFE.   A life filled with appreciation of all that I am, self love and complete joy for the ability to become something I knew I could be.   A woman who has the capabilities to do anything she sets her mind to.  To live life and be proud of who she is and what she can bring to this world.

So, I have had this epiphany, now what? My life has almost done a 360.  Still have a little ways to go. BUT, how do I really find my purpose?  I find myself daydreaming, thinking about all the things I would love to do.  Both meaningful and adventurous.  Let me tell you when you have this "NATURAL HIGH" running through your veins you don't ever want it to leave.  It is indescribable.  I am the type of person who wants to share this feeling with everyone.  I truly would love to and maybe I can in someway.  That is what I need to figure out.

Until then, my purpose is to make sure that I express myself as openly and as honestly as I possibly can.  I love to make people smile, to make them laugh, basically make people feel good about themselves.  I know how good it feels to me and I want to make a difference.

1 comment: