Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Monday, June 6, 2011

From a Caterpillar to a BUTTERFLY

The transformation of a caterpillar to a butterfly is one of life's most beautiful metamorphosis.  In essence, I feel that change within myself.  To become this most radiant and colorful creature is the ultimate.  I found this link and wanted to share it with you.
http://youtu.be/rcfMvyIzVas

My love for life and love for myself has been one of the most beautiful discoveries during this process.  My life has forever changed and all because deep down inside of me I knew it had to be.  I know that my heart is filled with so much joy and love and I really feel that I want to share it with everyone who is so dear to me. 

I believe that as I continue this new and exciting path that I have found, I can only hope that I have inspired and touched many lives along the way.  There are so many women out there who need to realize they can become a magnificent butterfly too.  We all have so many brilliant colors that represent our spirit and soul.  It is a matter of reaching deep within ourselves to grasp it and let our luminous light shine. 

Believe in, appreciate and love yourself and once you do, you will see how you will embrace what is around you so much deeper than you could ever have imagined.  You will be able to spread your wings and soar way beyond your wildest dreams.

1 comment: