Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

MY Positive Expression

"It doesn't matter what age you are, if you want to make positive changes in your life it is never too late! Think it, be it, change it! And ROCK it out!!!"~Laura Trovato


Don't ever allow yourself to think you don't have what it takes to be GREAT!~Laura Trovato


Love me for me and all that I am.~Laura Trovato


Be who you are and not what other people think you should be. ~Laura Trovato




I am making all these up as I go along.  I have been doing a lot of reading about spreading positivity. Sayinqs, quotes, and other profound statements being put out there all in the effort of promoting a positive mindset and giving inspiration.  


I was thinking why can't I do this too. I am all about positivity and expressing it to everyone.  Making sure I put a smile on people's faces.  I am spreading the love.  I think I just want to make sure people are feeling as good as I am.  It is contagious.  I want everyone to catch it.


If I could figure out how to create another page on Facebook and make it my own.  I would call it either "Positive Expression" or "Accentuate the POSITIVE".  Not sure but I think the second one is more catchy.  


I would love to hear any feedback about my idea and if anyone has a clue about creating this new page.  Which title would you like to see? Or do you have one of your own you would like to suggest for me to use?

1 comment:

  1. I like the Accentuate the POSITIVE I am redesigning my therapy page if you want to create it on the page Dont know how that works but its an idea...
    The quotes are great Perhaps I can quote you in my writing Laughed when you said that you are making it as you go along Love Jean

    ReplyDelete