Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LAUGHTER TRULY IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Oh My Gosh! It really is!!!
The feeling you have when you have had such and honest and hardy laugh maybe one that may have u rolling over in tears, in incredible.
Sharing this joy with others is completely priceless.
The endorphins released is your body's natural painkiller and produces a general sense of well-being.

Why wouldn't you want to be happy, smile and have a memorable laugh that will leave the biggest grin on your face?

Because I work in the medical field, we try very hard here in our office to make eachother laugh.  We have had some fantastic ones.  I found some cartoons online that were listed under the title Laughter is the best medicine. I wanted to share them with you.  Hope you enjoy and they put a BIG SMILE :o) on your face!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment