Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Simplest Acts of KINDNESS

The simplest acts of kindness can easily and freely be given to so many around you. A smile, a hug, or even a touch on one's shoulder.  It can create such a happiness within from the one giving it to the one receiving it.

There is so much anger, sadness, hate and hostility in this world.  Wouldn't it be so nice and refreshing to see others be truly happy, at peace and able to feel LOVE all around them.  It reminds me of that song by John Lennon "Imagine" 
You may say I'm a dreamer  
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one


Or what about The Beatles song: "All you need is LOVE"   
Love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you
in time-It's easy.     


Maybe I am a dreamer.  All I know is that when hugs, smiles and other simple acts of kindness are shared between people, it touches the heart in a most profound way.  We need to make a difference in this world.  "Pay it Forward" and maybe we can really make a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment