Trying to find and create me

Trying to find and create me

Friday, June 3, 2011

This is my 40th!

Isn't it funny how life works.  This is going to be my 40th blog entry and basically the whole premise to beginning this "BLOGGING" process was because I had turned 40 and was looking to find the "more" in my life.

I cannot begin to tell you what an exhilarating experience blogging has been for me.  This is one of the best things I ever have ever done for myself.  It has allowed me to share my feelings and express my thoughts about so many extremely important topics that I felt I needed to put out there for all to see.

If there is one thing I could recommend to anyone, it is this unique and creative way of expression. I have received such wonderful feedback from my family,close friends and followers along with my fellow Facebookers.

This has been another stepping stone while on my journey of self discovery and I would not trade this for anything.  I never realized the people I would reach out to and the people I would touch along the way.  I really feel that this has given me more confidence and self worth knowing that I am capable of so much.  I figured you can't go wrong when you are speaking from your heart.

I want to let everyone know that if there is one thing you take from my experience here having my own blog, it is that opening up your heart and being yourself, your true self ,  just allows you to see what you are really made of.  That you are so deserving of all of life's most wondrous and precious things.  Most importantly, what a strong individual you have always been but you may have never realized it.

When you challenge yourself and succeed it opens up a whole new world.  Being able to reap the rewards from that just empowers you to continue to face anything that may come your way.  Allow and embrace now what may have been at one time scary and unimaginable.  Never say never.  You just may surprise yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment